Thursday 4 December 2008

Counter-Strike Maps

Due to my immense exposure to counter-strike..I do lot of technical stuff related to counter-strike.And designing new counter-strike is somthing I love doing. I have made many counter-Strike maps. Some of them are
  • eP_m4a1 : Dedicated to Clan eP,This is small combat map ,each player is given a colt-m4a1,an armour and a pistol. The target is to eliminite opposite team. This map is very helpful in increasing your skills on maverick,and is a fun play for 2 to 6 players. Thanx to my team-mate SataN for giving idea for this map. Download
  • afk_6killer_nogrens : The concept of this map was brain-child of my another team-mate RuuD.This is a modification of most played map of IT BHU..afk_6killer. Its very frustrating when people use excessive grenades in this map.And hence this is the map for those who love to frag by bullets . Download
  • fy_saket : I thought to mention this map becoz this was my first map.Though its just a single square room,meant only for two players, But then also it is a funfilled map.So do give it a try. Download

There are few other maps that I am thinking to implement but not able to do so sue to some other commitments. de_mininuke_a and de_minidust2_b are two of them.

No comments: