Saturday 2 May 2009

Skillet Roxx !!


Thnx to CND Production for making the movie "FORSAKEN" and including the song "Falling inside the black" into it. That was the first time I heard any of Skillet,though at that time i was not aware of the band. The song rocked me , but I didnt knew anything about the song, then came Ranade he told me the name of song and the artist. I dnloaded the song and it reaaly rocked. The next thing I did was downloading the complete discography of Skillet. And believe me they are worth listening.

Here is a short intro to Skillet..

Skillet is an American soft rock band, formed in Memphis, Tennessee in 1996. The band consists of John Cooper (lead vocalist, bassist), his wife Korey Cooper (guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist), Ben Kasica (guitarist), and the newest member Jen Ledger (drummer). Skillet has released seven studio albums, the latest two receiving Grammy nominations: Collide and Comatose.Over the past 12 years, Skillet has spanned many different genres, including alternative rock, industrial rock, and hard rock.
Albums:
# 1996: Skillet
# 1998: Hey You, I Love Your Soul
# 2000: Invincible
# 2000: Ardent Worship
# 2001: Alien Youth
# 2003: Collide
# 2006: Comatose

They have announced another album named awake to be released this august.

Dont miss there album Camatose,it simply Rocks. With songs like "Rebirthing","Whispers in the Dark","The Older I Get","Those Nights" and "The Last Night" it was nominated for best Rock album at grammy .
So do listen them!!

No comments: