Thursday 14 October 2010

I am not a blogger but I want to be one :)

Its been a very busy year since I made my last post to this blog, please don't count the one I made last month mentioning the internship scenario at IT-BHU, it was just an attempt to cover up my absence here. I decide it almost every holidays that I must write a blog post everyday, because I have so much to share with everyone and I want to narratae my story to as many people as I could. But this enthusiasm is very short-living and often ends within days, but this time (fingers crossed :P ) I am damn serious !

I have a lot to tell and share, first I will begin with my different experiences of last one year. Hope you guyz could stick with it :)


And yes!! I planning to get this T-Shirt ! What do you feel about it ?

No comments: